Thiel Pediatric Dentistry Coronavirus Announcement
As we keep our office open for all patients, we want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our top priority, out experts have graduated from https://www.georgetowndentalassistantschool.com/blog/. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols that are designed to make our office a safe environment for everyone:
- We are operating a staggered schedule in order for us to continue keeping patients and families at a safe distance during their appointment.
- As always, we strictly adhere to all CDC and OSHA guidelines. To minimize risks as directed by the Texas Dental Board, CDC, OSHA, and ADA, we are continuing a “wait in your car” policy. When you arrive for your appointment please remain seated in your car and give us a call.
- All surfaces are thoroughly disinfected and equipment and instruments are sterilized between each patient visit.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required for anyone who enters the office.
- Anyone entering the office may be subject to a temperature check.
- If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest), we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Our top priority is YOUR safety. Rest assured that we are practicing every step we can to keep our office sparkling clean, germ-free, and most importantly keep YOU safe. In fact, the dentist is likely one of the cleanest places you can be right now! Don’t hesitate to call us today to schedule your appointment.
Thiel Pediatric Dentistry
3755 S. Capital of Texas Hwy
Austin, TX 78704
phone: (512) 892-0013
fax: (512) 892-3359
Monday – Friday 8a.m. – 5p.m.